PACKED WITH POTENTIAL ON POWELL
Tightly held by the same family since approx 1950, this home is ready to welcome in a new family. This original home oozes character. Single level floor plan provides 2 bedrooms, with the master being oversized, an L shaped living/dining/kitchen and plenty of opportunity for extensions and renovations (STCA). Positioned on a 956sqm block, with a 30metre frontage the possibilities are endless. Within close proximity to schools, West Wallsend CBD, skate parks, Cameron Park Plaza and the freeways making quick trips to Newcastle, Hunter Valley or Sydney easy.
- Single level floor plan with original charm throughout
- Oversized master bedroom with wood panelling and ceiling fan
- L shaped lounge/dining/kitchen with air conditioner and fireplace
- Plenty of storage in the kitchen with a stand alone electric oven
- 30 metre frontage with easy access into the double garage
- Additional garden sheds to the rear of the block for storage
- Granny flat? Sub-divide? Extra garaging? - the possibilities are endless (STCA)
- All nestled on 956 sqm of land with a frontage 30 of metres and 35 metres deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $420 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $458.28 per quarter
- Furnish or restyle the home to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual/3D Tour
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's & West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections