This 1960's brick and tile home is ready for a facelift! With stained glass windows, some fabulous wallpaper and groovy green carpet, you can't go wrong if you love the 60's. If you're looking to enter the market, this would be the perfect starter home for 1st home buyers or those looking to renovate as you go. Located close to West Wallsend High school, Sugar Valley Golf Club, local parks and swim centre aswell as the West Wallsend specialty shops. Jump onto the Expressways close by to head into Newcastle, Hunter Valley or Central Coast and Sydney.
- Arriving to the property you will feel like you have been transported back to the 60's
- Entering the home via the sunroom, you have the perfect space for a home library, enjoy a morning coffee or have it as your second living area
- Your main living area is large, light filled with an ornamental fireplace and is currently used as the master
- The 2 spacious bedrooms with large windows to capture the breeze and one includes built in robes
- These bedrooms share a bathroom with a separate peachy bathtub, corner shower and vanity
- The dining room is just off the U-shaped kitchen with electric cooking
- Your laundry and separate w/c is at the rear of the floorplan
- Heading outside you have a cosy covered entertaining area perfect for a bbq or ping pong table
- Your 3x9 metre garage has 2 side doors for convenience
- All nestled on 524 sqm of land with a frontage of 26 metres and 19 metres deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Currently achieving $340 per week
- Water rates approx. $182.15 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $425 per quarter
- Furnish or restyle the home to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual/3D Tour
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's & West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections