MAKE THIS YOUR NEW FAMILY HOME
Located in the desirable pocket of Killingworth on a generous corner block, this deceptively large family home is ready to move straight in. The single level floor plan offers five bedrooms generous in size with multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Surrounded by bush land, this is the perfect spot to go bush walking or send the kids out on their bikes for the afternoon. With an oversized double garage and double carport, this is the home to suit everyone! We look forward to meeting you at an upcoming inspection.
- Arriving at the home, you will discover a peaceful location with beautiful greenery surrounding the home for privacy
- The living area is to the front of the home, with polished timber boards ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- French doors open to the huge enclosed alfresco area which is the perfect space for entertaining guests
- U-shaped kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space with dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Dining area off the kitchen with fireplace, perfect for family meals
- All bedrooms are good sized and feature polished timber floorboards and mirrored built in robes
- Additional living area off the main bedroom with polished floors, ceiling fan and air conditioner. This room has the potential to make an additional bedroom if required.
- The bathroom features a double sink vanity with shower over the bath and separate w/c
- Covered back deck is the ideal spot to soak up the afternoon sun
- Fully fenced yard which is perfect for your children or fur-children
- Double carport and an oversized double car garage provide plenty of space to store all the extra toys
- Situated on a corner block in a peaceful side street opposite bush
Extra Features include:
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans provide year-round comfort
- Neutral colour scheme throughout ready for you to add your own dcor
- Loads of natural light and breezes are captured through windows throughout the home
- All nested on approx. an 949sqm block with a frontage of 25.1 metres and 37.8 metres deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $620 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.10 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $442 per quarter
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's and West Wallsend's Award Winning Real Estate First National Lake Macquarie on (02) 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections