CHARACTER, CHARM AND POTENTIAL, WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT!
This single level 3-bedroom home with the charm, character and grace of a 50's built home combined with a few modern touches, entertaining space and huge block of land to play in, you won't want to miss out on this homely space in Holmesville. We invite you to fall in love at an upcoming inspection.
- Walking through the picket fence and gate, you will be embraced by the charm of this home
- Imagine soaking in the morning sun on your verandah
- Entering the home, you will immediately be entranced by the high ceilings, classic colour palette and wood panelling
- Your master bedroom is at the front of the home with a full wall size built in robe, A/C & ceiling fan
- Your second bedroom, currently a study, and third bedroom are spacious, light filled and have ceiling fans
- In the heart of the home is the living room with a beautiful ornamental fireplace, A/C and side door to verandah
- The galley-esque style dining and kitchen area has the perfect view out over the backyard & includes electric cooking, A/C and lots of cupboard space
- Your classic black and white bathroom is divided into 3 sections with a deep bath, separate shower with black frame and w/c with 2-way entry from the back deck perfect for entertaining
- heading onto the enclosed back deck, it is perfect for a small family dinner or keep a close eye on the kids as they play in the backyard
- Heading outside you are greeted with an outdoor covered multipurpose space, currently used as outdoor dining, it could also be the perfect space for your pets, trailer storage, plants etc
- The sprawling yard is divided into 2 sections, the house yard features your double garage with single carport, an outhouse style storage, and a second shed suitable for storage
- The 'back paddock' provides the ultimate space for a granny flat (STCA), pet run, cricket pitch, storage for trailers etc, the option is all yours,
Extra features include
- Bull nose front verandah to enjoy the sun and breeze
- Approx. 3mtr high ceilings, floating floors, large sunlit windows throughout the home
- With 3 split system a/c units, ceiling fans and 2 gas outlets, you will be comfortable all year round
- Double garage has 1 auto door and 1 manual door which is smooth to open and holds the laundry
- All nestled on 2,126 sqm of land with a frontage of 20 metres and 105 metres deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $450 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $500.33 per quarter
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's & West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections