QUALITY HOME AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!
This renovated brick and tile home in a quiet side street and offering ample accommodation for the family as well as the additional cars and toys. Situated in a family friendly location, the kids can play at the local park and playground at the end of the street. With easy access to local schools, Fletcher Shopping Village and a short drive to Newcastle University, this is the perfect first home or investment. We cannot wait to show you this beauty at an upcoming inspection.
- Set back from the road sits this single level 4-bedroom family home waiting for you to call it yours
- Upon entry, you are greeted with a spacious light filled lounge room with split system air conditioning
- The main bedroom is at the front of the home and features a built-in wardrobe and carpet flooring
- The modern kitchen is complemented with a stone benchtop with waterfall edge, a 900ml gas stove and electric oven is ideal for the budding chef and a large breakfast bar makes homework time easy
- The remaining 3 bedrooms all include large sunlit windows to capture the breeze
- 3-way modern bath room features a corner spa bath - perfect for unwinding after a busy day
- Heading outside, you will discover the ultimate spot to entertain your guests under the covered patio
- Drive thru single garage to allow access to the 5.6m x 6.4m shed to store all the toys
- Studio off the shed which is currently used as a salon, however is the perfect space for a small business owner, with its own split system air conditioning and W/C
- Fully fenced yard is child and pet friendly!
Extra Features include:
- Electric shutters on all windows of the home
- LED & pendant lighting throughout
- Storage isn't an issue with a linen cupboard in the laundry and bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning & natural gas bayonet for year-round comfort
- Garden shed for additional storage
- All nested on a 553sqm block
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $480 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.10 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $431 per quarter
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact the Award Winning Real Estate First National Lake Macquarie on (02) 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections