CALLING ALL BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS! THIS IS A RARE OPPORTUNITY!
Whether you fix'er up or knock her down, this HUGE 1,213sqm block of land is FULL of potential! Strip down the existing house and renovate or knock it down to build multiple properties on the one block, the options are endless (STCA). Located within walking distance to the local shops and beautiful Lake Macquarie, this rare opportunity is calling out your name. We would love to show this great parcel of land bursting with opportunity at an upcoming inspection.
- 2-bedroom weatherboard, brick and tile home is waiting for you to make it your own
- With a practical floorplan you have great bones to work with
- With wood flooring and high ceilings, there is so much potential
- Loads of sunlight through the many windows for the cool breezes off the lake
- Huge side access allows you to build a large shed or a driveway for future properties at the back
- All nested of 1,213 Sqm of land with a frontage of approx 20 mtrs and approx. 60 mtrs deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Zoned as R3 (Medium Density Residential) under LMCC
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $457.23 per quarter
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact the First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections