KRACKER ON KANANOOK
***PROPERTY IS UNDER OFFER***
Sitting on the high side of the street, capturing breezes from the local beach, sits this approx. early 1960's home ready for you to turn it into your very own castle. Located close to the local high school, Bunnings and other retailers in Belmont North and under 10 mins to Bennetts Green, Croudace Bay, Marks Point & Blacksmith Beach. This is the ultimate spot to get in close to beach and enjoy the lifestyle that comes along with it. We can't wait for you to feel the breeze and enjoy the view at an upcoming inspection.
- Set back from the road allowing you to have a great front yard to potter in
- Amazing front verandah to sit and relax with a coffee and enjoy the breeze
- Turn back time as you enter the home with an amazing landscape mural that you just don't see anymore
- Heading through the large sundrenched living area, you will find the dining area and kitchen in the heart of the home
- The kitchen is ready to be refreshed or leave as is if desired, with an abundance of counter and bench space there is room for all, with electric cooking and looks out to the huge backyard
- Heading down the hallway you will find all 3 bedrooms which share the bathroom with separate shower & bathtub, the separate W/C is also down the hall--The Master bedroom is huge sitting at 3.6 x 4.2, it has so much potential, all 3 bedrooms have large windows to let in the sun and the breeze.
- Heading outside you will find the separate great size laundry and the back verandah perfect to sit and enjoy whilst watching the kids play in the yard
- The huge back yard is fully fenced includes a lemon tree and a garden bed and has potential to build a granny flat or a huge shed for storage (STCA)
- The under-house garage with auto door is perfect for not only the car, but has a great amount of storage for motorbikes, a tinny, surfboards etc and has the ability to be powered
Extra Features include
- Feel like you're in the 60's with amazing funky carpet or rip it up to check out the floorboards underneath
- Great canvas for you to refresh the home to make it your own Kastle
- Loads of potential with the huge backyard
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $400 - $420 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $525 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panaorama
For further information contact Lake Macquarie's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections