BEAUTY ON BRACKEN
Striking features, covered entertaining, side access, what more could you want? This 4-bedroom family home is surrounded by lush landscaped grounds and garden and is ready for a new family to call it home. Within walking distance to Edgeworth Public School, the Town square and specialty shops, The Tavern, public transport and easy access to the freeways, this is the one you have been searching for.
- With striking street appeal with a touch of privacy from the hedging, this 4-bedroom brick and tile family home is waiting for you to call it home
- Upon entry, you immediately feel at home with the tiled formal living and dining area
- Your master bedroom at the front of the home is relaxing and includes a great sized walk in, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Flowing through the home you will find the open design kitchen, second living and dining area perfect for relaxing at the end of the day or homework sessions at the table whilst dinner is being prepared
- The recently refreshed kitchen includes stainless steel gas stove top and an electric oven, new Caesarstone benches, glass splashback, a corner walk in pantry and a breakfast bar.
- In a separate wing of the home, you will find the separate great sized laundry leading you outside to the ol' fashioned hills hoist clothesline, the main bathroom which has a separate shower & bathtub
- The remaining 3 bedrooms all have their own individual style with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Heading outside you have a huge covered 13 x 3.4m entertaining area perfect for a dining table, comfortable seating and a BBQ perfect for summer entertaining or relaxing
- The fully fenced yard is perfect for backyard cricket, includes a garden shed for storage and great side gate access, perfect for trailers, boats etc to be stored in the backyard
- Double garage with automatic doors and internal access
Extra Features include:
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home for year-round comfort
- Space for a study nook perfect for assignments or a home business
- Wooden venetian sliding door for privacy and allows air flow through the home
- Large sunlit windows through the home provide natural light and captures the breeze
- Beautifully maintained lawns and gardens
- Pull down shade on external windows provide privacy and perfect for keeping cool on a hot summer's day
- 16 Solar panels facing both North & West with a 4hw German brand Inverter
- Built in 1996 by Masterton Homes 'The Delta'
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $560-$570 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $442.08 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Parks First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections