GETTING INTO THE MARKET? LOOK NO FURTHER
This budget beater is the perfect way to get into the market. Located just minutes to Charlestown Square, Redhead beach, Lake Macquarie Private Hospital, Gateshead Public School & Hunter Sports High School, this area is perfect spot for first home owners or investors to start their property portfolio.
- This cul-de-sac location provides the perfect spot to enjoy the quiet life
- 3-bedroom home with the option for a 4th bedroom/study/rumpus room
- Upon entering the home, you will find the air-conditioned living area
- A petite dining area is the perfect spot for family dinner or homework station for the kids
- The practical 'U' shaped kitchen includes natural gas cooking, plenty of cupboard space
- Down the hall you will find the 3 light filled bedrooms, the master includes a built-in robe
- The neat and tidy bathroom includes a shower over the bathtub
- The laundry has its own access to the covered alfresco area
- The spacious covered alfresco has room for a large table, bbq and room to walk around
- The potential 4th bedroom is currently a toy room off the alfresco, perfect for a teenager's re-treat
- Heading into the fully fenced back yard, you have a garden shed for storage and perfect for little one's to play
- You have a long concrete driveway with a single carport at the front of the home and a single garage just past the gates in the back yard.
- Currently tenanted, the property achieves $350 per week
- The current tenant is vacating the home late October
- NBN connected as per NBNco.com.au
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $455.48 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Parks First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections