WORDS DON'T DO JUSTICE...
With lush landscaping and gardens to greet you, you will feel at peace in this Clarendon built low maintenance single level (no steps) easy living home as soon as you walk in the front door.
Lovingly maintained and cared for, this home would be perfect if you are downsizing, the professional couple have an in-home office or a young couple raising a family. Located in a quiet street away from the hustle and bustle of main roads but just minutes to Cameron Park Sports Ground, Edgeworth & Glendale CBD, under construction Cameron Park Plaza, the Hunter Expressway and Link Road to head off to Newcastle, Hunter Valley or Sydney.
A beautiful home inside and out, the only way to truly appreciate how special this home is, is for you to come and have a look for yourself.
- Homely street presence with maintained gardens and grounds that you dream about
- You are welcomed to the home via the wide entry and hallway
- Master bedroom is located at the rear of the home with a huge walk in robe
- Stunning ensuite with a frameless glass shower, double vanity and feature tiling
- The 2nd bedroom is generous in size and is currently used as a theatre room
- The 2 remaining bedrooms include built in robes with ceiling fans to all 4 bedrooms
- Main bathroom includes separate bathtub and shower with feature tiling
- Bright open kitchen design overlooks the tiled dining and living areas and features a breakfast bar, natural gas cooking, double door pantry with TV point
- The open plan dining and living area is bright and has a natural gas log fireplace for lovely quaint ambiance and comfort
- Soak up the sun in the light filled enclosed sunroom at the rear of the home or use it as a 2nd living area
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout the home for comfort
- NBN connected & alarm system are in place
- Fresh neutral colour scheme throughout the inside of the home to suit all dcor's
- Separate laundry off the kitchen leads you to the garage and out to the undercover alfresco area
- Tiled undercover alfresco with a gas bayonet perfect for BBQ's and entertaining friends and family all year round
- The lush low maintenance gardens continue in the backyard and leads you to a garden shed for storage
- Fully fenced yard with side access
- Loft ladder provides access to the roof cavity for extra storage
- The exterior of the home has recently had a refreshing coat of paint
- The roof has recently been cleaned, sealed and painted and has 24 solar panels to help keep your electricity bills low
- Concrete pad out the front of the home allows the perfect off-street parking solution for your caravan up to approx. 22ft
- Double car garage with automatic door and internal access
- 12 years young and built by Clarendon Home - Dakota Design with Pavilion Faade
- Potential rental return of $ $560-$570 per week
- Land Rates approx. $415.52 per quarter
- Water Rates approx. $242.76 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections