WOW, HAVE A LOOK AT THIS!
This 4-bedroom home is a real rarity to find. Situated in a side street that boasts an ultra-wide 26.7 metre frontage with wide access down both sides of the home and is located on a huge 778m2 block.
This property is ideal for anyone wanting to build the big shed of their dreams in the backyard or wanting space to build a granny flat in the yard for extra income or for a family member (STCA).
This would also be the perfect investment property with its potential plus it's in a handy central location just a stone's throw away to Edgeworth Heights Public School, shops, public transport and sporting facilities.
- 4 bedrooms (2 include built in robes)
- Updated bathroom
- Central lounge room that has the ability to be larger, as the 4th bedroom has a false wall that could easily be removed to turn the property back into a 3-bedroom home with a larger living and dining area
- Neat and tidy practical kitchen
- 2 x air conditioners (lounge room and master bedroom)
- High ceilings throughout the home
- 2 x decks (front and rear that's undercover)
- 6 metre x 6 metre double car garage
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Impressive 778 sqm block (approve. 26.7 metres wide x 31.4 metres deep)
- Land rates $356.93 per quarter = $ 1,427 per year.
Big block, plenty of potential, great location at a great price means this will sell fast!
Do yourself a favour and have a look at this before it's too late.
For further information contact Edge worth's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macerating are your local experts for the Lake Macerating and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections