SURE TO IMPRESS
Located in a quiet side street, this immaculately presented 3 bedroom single level brick and tiled home is nestled at the base of Mount Sugarloaf on an impressive 758.8 sqm level block and has all the features you could ask for.
Seahampton has a lovely rural country feel yet you are only minutes away to the M1 Motorway, minutes away to all amenities and at this price represents real value for your dollar.
- 3 bedroom all include robes
- Light filled L shaped lounge and dining area
- Neat and tidy painted U shaped kitchen with dishwasher and long breakfast bar
- Stunning recently renovated bathroom with freestanding bathtub, separate vanity, separate shower and separate w/c
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Carport with drive through access into the backyard
- Huge 9 metre wide x 5.9 metre deep Double car garage with workshop/storage area
- Inviting crystal clear saltwater inground swimming pool for you and your friends and family to enjoy
- Undercover entertainment area opening off the swimming pool, this is the perfect spot to entertain all year round
- Large 758.8 sqm block (15.09 metres wide x 50.29 metres deep)
- Fully fenced children and pet friendly grassed backyard
- Land Rates $435 per quarter = $1,742 per year
If you have been searching for a neat and tidy 3 bedroom brick and tiled home with a huge Double car garage with workshop, inground swimming pool and a great backyard for your dog then this beauty is the one you have been searching for.
For more information on this property call listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 290 555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections