THE POTENTIAL IS ENORMOUS!
Situated on a massive 740 sqm corner block, here is your chance to acquire a hardiplank and tiled home with potential to build the shed of your dreams.
This property would be the ideal investment for the astute investor as there is potential to knock down the garage and carport and build a granny flat in this area and fence off and have a separate dwelling coming off Huntley Close (cul-de-sac).
A great property on a large level corner block, this is a rarity to find!
- 3 bedrooms (all include ceiling fans, 2 with built-in robes)
- Lounge room with cypress pine timber flooring
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Separate meals area opening off the kitchen
- Good size kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space, natural gas cooking and dishwasher
- Lovely updated bathroom with bathtub, separate shower, vanity plus separate w/c
- Large garage with workshop area
- Separate carport with drive-through access into the backyard
- Side gate access for boat or caravan storage
- Garden shed for extra storage
- 740 sqm block (approx 33 metres wide and 30 metres deep)
The possibilities here are endless, have a lovely home and have room for your big shed and all of your toys or build a granny flat and get a dual income, the choice is yours!
The only way to realise how good this property is, is for you to come and have a look for yourself.
For more information on this property call listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 290 555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections