HOME SWEET HOME
This affordable property offers you so much for so little. Located in a side street, this well presented home is the ideal property for a young couple starting out or this is the ideal investment for the astute investor.
With a good size level backyard, great entertaining deck, great floorplan and handy central location, this is one great home for the price.
- 3 bedrooms (2 include built-in robes)
- Light filled spacious lounge room
- Separate dining area opening off the kitchen
- Lovely neat and tidy kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a long preparation benchtop
- Updated bathroom with separate bathtub, separate shower, vanity and separate w/c
- Cypress pine timber flooring
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover front patio
- Large 7.5 metre by 3 metre outdoor undercover rear entertaining deck
- Separate deck for fire pit or outdoor table
- Garden shed for extra storage
- Fully fenced children and pet friendly grassed backyard surrounded by lush gardens
- 443 sqm block (15.1 metres wide and 29.4 metres deep)
- Off street parking for a couple of cars
The only way to appreciate how good this property is, is for you to come and have a look for yourself. Only one look is all you need to say "YES" this is mine.
For more information on this property call listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 290 555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections