YOU HAVE FINALLY FOUND YOUR HOME!
What more could you ask for? Located in a whisper quiet side street backing onto a peaceful reserve. Located on a large level 785 sqm block and immaculately presented inside & out.
Handy central location where you can walk to shops, schools, children's playground, public transport, everything is so close by.
- 4 bedrooms all include built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious light filled central living room
- Rear sunroom/2nd living area
- Neat and practical kitchen with natural gas cooking and loads of bench and cupboard space
- Dining area opening off the kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity
- Separate toilet
- 2nd bathroom with shower, vanity and 2nd w/c in the double garage
- 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners (kitchen/dining and master bedroom)
- Double car garage
- Carport with drive through access into the backyard
- Separate garage/workshop/man shed or potential studio in the backyard
- Outdoor undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Large level fully fenced children and pet friendly grassed backyard
- 785 sqm block (approx 28.8 metres wide & 34.9 metres deep)
- Backing onto a reserve with leafy bush outlook
For more information on this property or to book a private inspection call listing agent Troy Duncan on 0416 290 555.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY - NO OPEN HOUSES - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections