IMMACULATE HOME, PERFECT FOR THE 1ST HOME BUYER
First National Lake Macquarie, the area's most trust and number 1 agency of choice for the area are proud to present to you this affordable lovingly cared for home that is situated on a level block in a handy central location as everything you can possibly need is a short walk away.
Offering you so much, this beautiful home will be the best home you will find for the price and will tick all the boxes even for the fussiest of buyers.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans (2 with built-in robes)
- Spacious lounge room with ceiling fan and beautiful glass dividing door
- Huge enclosed tiled sunroom or 2nd living area, this would also make an ideal home office space
- Lovely U shaped kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space
- Dining area opening off the kitchen
- Cypress pine timber flooring
- Updated bathroom with shower over the sunken bathtub, new vanity and separate w/c
- Large double car garage
- Fully fenced children and pet friendly grassed backyard
- Approx. 500 sqm (26.9 metres wide and 19.8 metres deep)
Just move on in and enjoy everything this delightful home has to offer. The only way to truly appreciate how special this home is, is for you to come and take a look for yourself.
For further information on this property please contact Troy Duncan on 4950 8555 or 0416 290 555.
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS ONLY - NO OPEN HOUSES - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections