IT HAS IT ALL!
First National Lake Macquarie, the area's first choice for real estate are proud to present to you this exclusive listing that is nestled at the base of Mount Sugarloaf in a peaceful side street and located on an impressive 759 sqm level block.
Seahampton has a lovely rural country feel yet you are only minutes away to the M1 motorway, minutes away to all amenities and this affordable brick and tile home offers you so much and represents great value.
- 3 bedrooms all include robes and ceiling fans
- L shaped lounge and dining room
- Cosy combustion fireplace to keep you toasty warm this winter
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- 2nd meals area or computer nook area in the heart of the home
- Practical kitchen with electric over, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Original bathroom with separate bathtub, shower, vanity and w/c
- Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area with built-in pizza oven, perfect for entertaining friends and family all year round
- Separate studio or retreat that opens from the undercover entertaining area. This studio/retreat is ideal for the teenagers needing their own space to spread out or this area would be ideal for someone looking for space to work from home as it has side access down the side of the home to this room so no one needs to enter your home
- There is an in ground swimming pool for you and your family to enjoy
- 2 separate shed for extra storage
- Double carport
- Boat/caravan storage area
- Fully fenced level backyard
- 759 sqm block (14.6 metres wide & 51 metres deep)
For further information on this property please contact Troy Duncan on 4950 8555 or 0416 290 555.
PRIVATE VIEWINGS ONLY - NO OPEN HOUSES - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections