MODERN TORRENS TITLE DUPLEX IN IDYLLIC SURROUNDS
First National Lake Macquarie are proud to present to you another exclusive listing in a highly sought-after location.
In the heart of the beautiful Apple Tree Grove Estate with Mount Sugarloaf as a dramatic backdrop, sits the perfect opportunity to secure this fantastic investment property or ideal first home with no strata fees.
- 3 bedrooms in total all include ceiling fans, built-in robes and high ceilings
- Master bedroom includes reverse cycle air conditioner, walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Large open planned living and dining room with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Galley style kitchen with Caesarstone benches, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Modern main bathroom with large bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- LED lighting throughout
- NBN Fibre to the Premises ready to be activated
- 5,000 approx. litre rain water tank
- Fully fenced and low maintenance yard
- Single lockup garage with auto door and internal access
- Rental return of this property is approximately $430 per week.
- 338m2 block (9.4m frontage and 36m deep approx.)
Located only approx. 25 minutes from Newcastle CBD, only minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway, it offers easy access to Sydney, Maitland, Central Coast and the vineyards.
For further information contact Troy Duncan or Jett Russell on 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections