RIPE FOR RENOVATION
Looking for a great DIY project or the perfect block to knock down and start fresh? This is the one for you!
This 2-bedroom home on a 658sqm block in a quiet location is ripe for renovation and extension STCA. Barnsley is the ideal location is you are looking for a quiet, family friendly suburb. At the end of the block, you will find the local early education and pre-school centre, local playground, and just a bit further to the local fish and chip shop, sporting grounds and local businesses. We look forward to introducing you to this fantastic opportunity at an upcoming inspection
- Set back from the road you have the opportunity to truly take in this cracking property
- Your large front patio welcomes you to the home
- Upon entering the home, you are welcomed into a great entry way with high ceilings
- Straight off the entry way you will find the spacious combined laundry & bathroom
- The 2 bedrooms are off the bathroom; both include built in robes and windows
- Your loungeroom off the entry is a great size with high ceilings, classic colour palette & a beautiful wood fire place which needs a little TLC
- The bright kitchen includes electric cooking, double sink and looks out over the backyard
- The separate cosy dining space is off the kitchen
- Heading outside you will find a great sized back yard with a fruit filled lemon tree and garden shed
- The single garage has an attached double carport big enough to fit a caravan
- All nestled on 658 sqm of land with a frontage of 20 metres and 33 metres deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $446.16 per quarter
- If you are looking to purchase as an investment and have renovations in mind, speak with our property manager to discuss potential rental returns on 4950 8555 or submit an enquiry
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's and West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555.
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections