THE PERFECT HOME TO JUMP INTO THE MARKET
***PROPERTY IS UNDER OFFER***
This early 90's single level four-bedroom home is the perfect house to start your investment portfolio, make your 1st home or make memories with your family in. This location is perfect to walk to school for the kids, public transport to go to the shops, or head into Newcastle or Hunter Valley for the day. We invite you to have a look at this beauty at an upcoming inspection.
- This brick and tile 4-bedroom home welcome's you home each day with its established grounds and gardens
- Entering the home, you are greeted with the large living area which once was the double garage
- Your bedrooms all include ceiling fans, sunlit windows and 3 include built in robes
- The 2-way entry bathroom has access from the master and the hallway and includes a separate bath and shower
- Your w/c is separate to the bathroom and your laundry leads you outside for convenience
- The air-conditioned dining and kitchen area are the perfect space for family dinners or baking afternoons with a dishwasher, electric oven and gas stovetop.
- Heading outside via the sliding door, you have a great entertaining space perfect to watch the kids play in the fully fenced yard
- Perfectly sized storage room or potential home office space is accessible from the backyard
Extra features include:
- Split system air conditioners and ceiling fans for year-round comfort
- Floating floors to the communal areas and carpet in the bedrooms and living room for cosy-ness
- Garden shed provides storage space for all your garden and lawn care needs
- Renovate the home before moving in or go room by room and add your own flair
- 8 Solar panels to help keep your energy bills low
- All nestled on 705 sqm of land with a frontage of 19 mtrs and 36 mtrs deep
- NBN available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $460 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $435.68 per quarter
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Cameron Park's, Edgeworth's & West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest, expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections