NEAT, SWEET AND OH SO CONVENIENT
Located within walking distance to all amenities that the Edgeworth CBD showcases, this immaculately presented home is the perfect starter for the first home buyer or someone looking to downsize into a fully renovated, low maintenance property. For the savvy investor this could be the one you have been looking for. All the hard work has been done for you and it's ready to add to your portfolio. A truly beautiful home inside and out, the only way to realise how good this property is, is to come and have a look for yourself. BUT hurry, this one won't last long!
- This home will welcome you each day with striking street appeal with its white picket fence and a new coat of paint
- Upon entering the home, you will find three sunlit bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two with built in robes
- Modern track lighting illuminates the bathroom which includes a full sized bathtub with combined shower, brand new vanity and a separate new toilet
- There is plenty of storage with an oversized linen cupboard in the hallway
- The open kitchen, living & dining area is bright, air conditioned & showcases the original floorboards which have been polished and are sparkling.
- The updated kitchen is spacious with an abundance of bench and cupboard space. For the home entertainers and chefs it features a double electric oven, an induction cook-top and the 11/2 tub sink looks out over the back deck and private rear yard
- Off the kitchen is a bright separate study, which could also be a fourth bedroom or the perfect craft room or children's rumpus room
- At the rear of the house is a large laundry which features a second toilet
- The kitchen opens onto a large back deck that is the perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee or relax with a BBQ with the family
- The level grassed back yard features a paved area perfect for roasting marshmallows over a fire pit, and landscaped gardens ready for you to potter in. The house features fully paved side access for convenience
- This beautiful house is located directly across from ALDI supermarket, an easy walk to Coles and the Edgeworth Shopping Centre, BWS and the local coffee shop. Also within walking distance is Edgeworth Public School, The Edgeworth Tavern, health and fitness businesses and a local GP. You are minutes drive to Stockland Glendale and the Expressways making the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and Sydney easily accessible
- There is public transport at the front door connecting to Stockland Glendale and the wider Newcastle and Lake Macquarie areas
Additional features include:
- A new carport for off street parking
- Front & back decks in beautiful natural timber
- Freshly painted internally in neutral colours for you to add your own splash of colour
- New carpet to bedrooms and polished original tallowwood floorboards to the kitchen, dining and living area
- New smart meter box
- House has been fully re-piered
- Track lighting in the bathroom & kitchen perfectly light up all aspects of the rooms
- Sunlit windows throughout the home allow you to capture breezes perfectly on a hot summer night
- 2.7m ceilings throughout with ceiling fans in the bedrooms and split system air conditioning in the living area, to provide year-round comfort
- Easy care level yard 299sqm Torrens title block with an approx. 10mtr frontage and approx. 30mtrs deep
- Potential rental return of $410 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter as per HWB
- Land Rates approx. $291.12 per quarter as per LMCC
- Furnish the property & restyle the kitchen to see what it could look like via the button at the bottom of the Virtual Tour/Panorama
For further information, contact Edgeworth's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you would like honest and expert advice and achieve excellent results, call us on 4950 8555 to discuss your home.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections