MODEST, BUDGET FRIENDLY AND LOW MAINTENANCE
Often sought but seldom found is this affordable 2-bedroom home that will appeal to the owner occupier or savvy investor looking to add to their property portfolio! Located just 2 blocks from the local Public School, 3 blocks from the main street which features the local supermarket, Pharmacy, Vets office, Workers club and more. Ladies and gentlemen... this is priced to sell so don't miss out on this golden opportunity to secure this deal.
- Feel nostalgic with this classic green weatherboard & tile home built in approx. 1960's
- Upon entry you are greeted with the air-conditioned combined living/dining area
- The kitchen has been refreshed with loads of storage, electric oven and looks out to the yard
- Down the hallway you will find the 2 light filled bedrooms, master includes a ceiling fan
- The bathroom is bright with a good-sized shower and vanity
- The separate laundry is a great size with shelves for storage and leads to the back yard
- Large sunlit windows throughout provide lots of natural light
- Modern neutral colours throughout so you to add your own flair
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard has a concrete section as well as grassed areas
- A good ole fashioned hills hoist and a garden shed out the back for storage
- NBN is available as per NBNco.com.au
- Potential rental return of $320 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $400 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact West Wallsend's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections