VIEWS, CHARM & GRACE, NEED I SAY MORE?
With stunning valley views, this 3-year-old home is the perfect setting for you to truly sit back and relax at the end of the day. With 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living areas, you have all the space needed for your family to spread out. If you have never driven through Minmi, you are missing out on a quiet small suburb with a population of approx. 743.You can enjoy the local pub, tennis courts, a playground for the kids and acres of reserve to go bushwalking in. You are just minutes from the Hunter expressway which gives you quick easy access to Newcastle, Hunter Valley & Sydney. This is a must see for you to really take in the beauty of this home.
- This eye-catching home with a landscaped front garden and cute front veranda, will have you feeling at home from your first step on the pathway
- Upon entering the home, you will find one of the 3 upstairs bedrooms, the separate study and the media room, currently used as a kid's rumpus room
- Just further down the hallway you will find the main bathroom with freestanding bath, shower and a separate W/C
- The second of the 3 bedrooms upstairs is light filled & all bedrooms include built in's & ceiling fans
- The open kitchen, living and dining area is in the heart of the home and opens out to the deck to soak in the amazing views
- The kitchen is bright and open with stainless steel gas stovetop & electric oven, amazing pattern tiled splashback gives it a modern touch, dishwasher, abundance of counter and cupboard space and walk in pantry room
- The tiled dining and living area are bright and open with ceiling fans, led lights and air conditioning
- The huge master bedroom is just off the living area and has a huge built in robe and a stunning ensuite with a double shower with his & hers shower head's
- Heading downstairs you will find the fourth bedroom, perfect for teenagers or a guest room as the 3rd bathroom is just off the bedroom
- The laundry room has access to the deck making the washing and drying a breeze
- The downstairs informal living area would be the perfect spot for a craft area, kids rumpus or teenagers hang out spot, showcases the amazing views and leads out to the deck and the yard
- A fresh modern colour palette, ceiling fans and led lighting are throughout the home
- 16KW Ducted air-conditioning upstairs for comfort & is NBN connected as per NBNco.com.au
- Plantation shutters, soundproofing in walls and natural gas are featured in the home
- The underhouse storage is an added bonus with both open and enclosed sections
- 5,000L water tank supplies the outside tap, laundry & w/c's
- A double carport is at the end of the long driveway with automatic gates
- The fully fenced yard has been lovingly cared for and is all nestled on a 772sqm block
- Potential rental return of $600-$610 per week
- Water rates approx. $180.09 per quarter
- Land Rates approx. $350 per quarter
- Hand sanitiser will be available at each open home which must be applied as a condition of entry
- Social distancing is required at the property including when lining up at the front of the home
For further information contact Lake Macquarie's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections