THE AFFORDABLE DREAM
Do you have a limited budget? Think you can't purchase a neat and tidy property in a desirable location? Then this beauty will prove you wrong! This stylish low maintenance 2-bedroom villa is tucked away in a quiet spot nestled in a boutique complex just minutes away to Lake Macquarie Square shopping centre, glorious Lake Macquarie, Warners Bay CBD and everything it has to offer.
Offering you value for money, this lovingly cared for property offers you so much.
- 2 generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes on the lower level
- Fresh modern neat and tidy bathroom includes separate shower and bathtub
- Light filled open planned L shaped lounge and dining room opening off of the kitchen
- Kitchen includes gas cooking, breakfast bar and stainless-steel appliances
- Large glass sliding door from the living area that flows out to the outdoor undercover entertaining area for seamless indoor/outdoor living
- Separate laundry with second w/c
- Ducted air conditioning throughout to keep you comfortable all year round
- Neutral tones throughout to suit all dcor and styles
- Lock up car garage with internal access into the residence
- Side access to fenced low maintenance grassed courtyard
- Complex includes BBQ area with picnic table and visitor parking
- Land Rates $345.20 per qtr
- Water Rates $320 per qtr
- Strata levy approx. $622 per qtr
- Land and water rates and Strata = $99 per week to live in this lovely complex
The only way to truly appreciate how fantastic this property is, is for you to come and how a look for yourself. You will be glad you did!
For further information contact Lake Macquarie's First Choice for real estate Troy Duncan on 4950 8555
First National Real Estate Lake Macquarie are your local experts for the Lake Macquarie and Newcastle area, we proudly market this home and are always looking for more homes to sell. If you want honest expert advice and want to achieve excellent results call us on 4950 8555.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries. Any personal information given to us during the course of the campaign will be kept on our database for follow up and to market other services and opportunities unless instructed in writing.
Open for Inspections